How to delete a Google account | Step by step
Google account is very important on any device. Google gives you access to most Google products, Google Ads, YouTube, and Gmail by using the same username or password. If you want to use any Google product then it is confirmed that you have a Google account first. How to delete a Google account Step by step will be discussed here in this article.
If you have a Google account then you have access to the google play store and download various applications. If you are using any one of the Google products like Gmail and google derive then it is confirmed that you have a google account. A google account is required for Gmail, Google Hangouts, and Google meet and blogger.
Some products do not require a Gmail account like Google search, YouTube, Google finance. But an account is required if you are uploading videos on YouTube.
Why do people delete their Google Accounts
Because the data on the old Google account is not up-to-date you want new updates on your phone. When you remove or delete a google account everything which is linked or associated with that account should be removed or deleted. These include email, contacts, calendars, photos, files, and settings. People want up-to-date data and want to change the old version to the new version. But you kept in mind when you delete your Google account you should be lost all your data YouTube videos, you downloads (games, TV shows, etc.). When you delete your Google account be careful you backup all your data account. Before you destroy or delete your google account you need some data to be saved calendar’s, contacts, and notes. They all be saved separately or individually.
How to download your data and all apps on Google
Follow steps to download your data and all apps on Google:
- First, you need to open your google account
- Click on” profile menu” which is located on the right top corner in a circle which shows your first name word capital
- On the left side click on” data and privacy” tab on it.
- Then go on” privacy” scroll down and tap on “download | delete or make a plan to your account data”.
- After selecting “download your data” then google takeout opens.
In which you choose your apps which you used to save and where you saved on other email accounts or your Google derive. Now, your all data will be saved you easily delete your account without any further delay. I will guide you on how to delete your Google account in an easy way step by step.
How to delete a Google account | step by step
If you have downloaded all your data on another email or google derive. Now, you can easily delete your account.
I will guide you on how to delete a Google accounts step by step here
- Open your “Google Account” login to it.
- Go on the upper right side corner your profile icon will show you in a circle. Tab on “manage my google” account.
- Tab on left side “data and privacy” click on it.
- Scroll down and click on “download or delete your account” then, Tab on it.
- Then click on “delete your Google account”.
- Then put in your password and click proceed next your account will be “deleted” permanently.
In this article, I have discussed How to delete a Google account Step by step Complete Guide all you need to know. I also tell you how to save or download your all data first. If I miss something in this article, tell me in the comments. I will put it in my article. If you want to see more of these types of guides then feel free to visit our website itechwars.com