How to take screen shot in laptop | How to screenshot on laptop
How to take screen shot in laptop or How to screenshot on laptop is a commonly asked question. You need to take screenshots wherever you have done your work or in which field do you work to capture your screen image” Let you capture what you exactly seeing”. You are a student a worker or run your business you always need screenshots to capture your work and save it. Today’s where everything Is online you are required to take screenshots to see the same or full screen.
You take screenshots of your work to share the same screen with your friends or colleagues and to save the whole screen from yourself too. Then you click a screenshot and send it to your friend. You can also drag and edit it. You can take screenshots and save the images file on MS word and paint on JPJ and MPJ.
The screenshot is just like a photo while the screenshot shows you all screen if you want to see it again and is important to you.
How to take screen shot in laptop
You can take a screenshot in different ways on the laptop, I will guide you on how to take a screenshot on windows 10, 9, 8, and 7.
- Take a screenshot by using shortcut keys by pressing PrtSc (PrintScreen) and windows keylocated on the top-right corner of your laptop keyboard. A save box will appear on the left side “small panel below” of the screenshot you are taking. Click on that box edit the screenshot image and save it on MS word and paint giving a name to the file.
- Press the PrtSc button and Alt key to take the laptop window screenshot. This is the same method as mentioned above but one key is different.
- Press windows button+ shift + S to take a screenshot. When you press these 3 keyboard buttons then your laptop screen light will be dim slowly and your mouse arrow change to drag the screen. Then the screenshot will be shown to you on the screen right side. The screenshot was copied to the clipboard.
- If you don’t want to save a screenshot on the clipboard. There is a shortcut key to save the image while you take screenshots by pressing the windows key and PrtSc. Your screenshot will be saved by clicking on it.
How to take screen shot on a macOS laptop
- To take a screenshot on a macOS laptop press command+shift+3. The easiest way is to take a screenshot of the whole screen and you can save it.
- By clicking command+shift+4 you can screenshot the specific portion of the screen.
- By clicking on command+shift+5 we take screenshots easily. You can save the screenshot “captured selected portion” by the small panel below.
- Click command+shift6. This is the only option available on macOS with a touch bar.
It’s easy to take a screenshot on laptops.
In this article, I have discussed with you different methods of How to take screen shot in laptop or How to screenshot on laptop is commonly asked question I answer this How to take screen shot in laptop on laptops by using different keys of a laptop keyboard. If I miss something in this article, tell me in the comments section. I will be adding it to my articles. Thanks in advance